Monday, February 21, 2011

Dia yg bernama sunyi..

I was on my workplace (sunny day) when sum1 who might be unknown 4 u but well-known 4 me sms-ed me that she was soo lonely..I was wondering n thinking...did she feel like no one else 2 talk n hang out with???

And I was thnking..kept thinking till I realized that....

Nowadays,we hv taller buildings but a shorter temper,
wider freeways but narrower viewpoints,
spending more but having less,
buy more but enjoy it less!!
More knowledge, less judgement,
Talk too much , love too seldom,l
augh too little, drive too fast,
get too angry quickly
stay up late, get up tired,
read too little, watch TV too much and pray too seldom!

So ape kaitannye dengan 'POEM" di atas dgn kwn sy yg kesunyian itu?..It's simple..All I wanna say is:

Sometimes our heart get tangled and our souls a little Off-kilter. Friends and family can set us right and help us guide back to the light. (^ ^ )

Do Apprecciate them!!!

No comments: