Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hati Menangis Sepi

Totally dumb today..New work, new environment makes me sick and SUCK!!! Sometime, stay the same not remain forever

I ‘m thinking maybe the silliest thing I‘ve ever thought could be the greatest experience I’ve ever gained in my life.I realized that complaints for the thing I might not be happy to work out with , was so terrible yet zealously hated to think about . I may not be a perfect enough to helm the way of life would be like but I keen to be the person who knows to Thank to Allah s.wt for anything that He gave to me. Sorry might be the last word I would say but honestly, from the deepest of my heart I sincerely mean it. SORRY!!

Since these few days, I completely had no idea of who I supposed to be? I was not happy yet felt so useless of being ZALYA ABDUL RASHID. Were there any other chances of me to change? My face, my eyes, doesn’t show how energetic I was and how eager I am to start work and be the part with the officemate doing some task for our company either. I’ve been so pathetic human in the world and I swear I don’t want to be like this anymore so please..Please..Please and please change ZALYA ABDUL RASHID.
Hati Menangis Sepi..

No comments: